Q: Where is Spa GAA Club / KillarneyClub7s?
Spa GAA Club is in Killarney, Co. Kerry (V93 KN53).
· Q: When is the Heineken KillarneyClub7s on?
It is taking place over the June Bank Holiday Weekend, Saturday 3rd & Sunday 4th June.
· Q: Where can I purchase tickets for the Heineken KillarneyClub7s?
Tickets can be purchased by clicking here > BUY TICKETS
· Q: Is it a physical ticket or an e-ticket / QR Code?
It is an e-ticket with a QR Code. You can print it off or simply use your phone to show the QR code when entering Spa GAA Club, you will receive a coloured wristband on entry.
· Q: Do you have to wear your wristband?
Yes, the wristband you receive on entry must be worn at all times. The colour of your wristband will indicate if you are over/under a certain age and also, if you have a day pass or a weekend pass.
· Q: Will tickets be available to purchase on the day?
All tickets must be bought online. They can be purchased up to and including on the day, providing the event has not sold out. It is advised to purchase your tickets well in advance to avoid disappointment.
· Q: Do children have to purchase a ticket?
Everyone under the age of 18 is free but must be accompanied by an adult.
· Q: Is car parking available at the KillarneyClub7s?
Limited parking will be available in a car park directly across the road from Spa GAA Club. When this is full, we will be using a park and ride service from a nearby car park. A shuttle bus will be running all day bringing people to and from this facility.
· Q: How many teams are in the tournament?
There are 24 teams in total participating in the tournament, 12 Men’s Teams and 12 Ladies’ Teams.
· Q: What teams are playing?
A list of teams taking part can be viewed here: TEAMS | Killarney Club 7s
· Q: What time does the KillarneyClub7s begin?
Matches will start @ 9.30am on the Saturday and @ 11am on the Sunday.
· Q: What time does the entertainment start?
Entertainment will start @ 12.00 noon in the Heineken Tent on Saturday and Sunday.
· Q: What time does the KillarneyClub7s finish?
Entertainment and the bar will finish @ 10.30pm.
· Q: What type of entertainment is on offer?
There will be a wide array of musical acts performing throughout the day and night, including: Ruaille Buaille, Super Ceili, DJ & Sax & lots lots more.
· Q: Is there something for kids to do?
Yes, our dedicated Kids Corner will have different activities including: Soccer Darts, Giant Jenga, Giant Twister, Ring the Bull, Feed the Monkey, Tattoos.
· Q: Is there somewhere to eat?
Yes, our Food Corner will have a range of hot and cold bites to keep you going throughout the weekend.
· Q: Is there a bar?
Yes, there will be 2 bars, anyone over the age of 18 can avail of it.
· Q: Is there a shop?
Yes, there will be a shop on site where sweets, chocolates, taytos, drinks etc can be purchased.
· Q: Is there an official programme for the weekend?
Yes, an official KillarneyClub7s programme will be available for purchase.
· Q: Can I leave the grounds and get back in?
Yes, once you have the appropriate wristband on, you can leave and come back as many times as you want. We recommend staying so you don’t miss out on any of the fun.
· Q: Is there a shuttle bus from town?
Yes, there is a free shuttle bus from the Friary Church in Killarney Town on the hour of every hour from 12-7PM. Free shuttle busses to town from 9PM onwards.
· Q: I have a question?
Any additional questions can be answered by contacting us by clicking here > CONTACT or by messaging us on any of our social networks.